SAGEBRUSH PTCO SILENT AUCTION RULES 2023
1. In order to participate in bidding, each attendee must agree to the rules and regulations
presented here. Each bidder is responsible for knowing, understanding, and accepting
the rules. By placing a bid, you are acknowledging this.
2. Sagebrush Elementary PTCO has the right to add or withdraw auction items, without
3. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are permitted. Refunds, “rain checks”, or
exchanges not permitted in case of an extreme natural event, including COVID or other
unknown pandemic. No item is redeemable for cash. You are responsible for the safety
and security of items once you have claimed them.
4. Limits may apply. Gift certificates are subject to availability and may be subject to
5. Auction items which are services to be performed or items to be ordered: it is the
responsibility of the buyer to make arrangements directly with the donor as indicated.
6. The auction item value listed is an estimate of Fair Market Value. Sagebrush Elementary
PTCO is a 501(c)(3) organization. Any bid over the value is considered a donation and
may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax adviser.
7. Bidder assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the
auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from
Sagebrush Elementary PTCO, their elected and appointed officials, members, event
organizers, sponsors, and volunteers connected with the auction.
1. All bidders must register online or at auction check in and be assigned a unique bid
2. Final bids must be made by item bid close time - noted on each bid sheet or online.
3. Minimum starting bid and minimum bid increments are established and noted on each
4. Bids may not be altered or withdrawn.
CLOSING BID RULES
1. No additional bids may be placed once the auction is declared closed.
2. Once the item is declared “closed”, the winner will be notified via text message.
3. The highest qualifying bid (one that complies with these stated rules) wins the item.
1. Cash and credit cards are accepted. No checks.
2. Winners will be notified via text and must make immediate payment . Any item left
unclaimed, even if it has been paid for, without prior arrangements, will become property
of Sagebrush Elementary PTCO and may be resold and/or offered to the next highest